Finding a job is one of the most challenging times for any person, even more so when you are faced with additional difficulties. People with autism have many skill sets that can be used to the advantage of the employer, sometimes a little more help and understanding is needed to tap into these.
We can help you by:
- Guidance on interview techniques, how to dress appropriately for the interview, planning and assisting you with the journey.
- We can talk to your prospective employer on your behalf and help to put you at ease.
- Advice on appropriate behaviour and coping strategies in the workplace.
- Ongoing support service to help maximise the potential for successful placement in the workplace.
- Future services will include potential job opportunities.
Email us for further information or use our contact us form, at the top of the page.