Education Health Care Plan (EHCP)
An EHCP is a legal document specifying what support your young person is entitled to in their educational environment. It is a long and can seem overwhelming process. Many parents report that it's a never ending battle and understandably give up hope.
We can help you by:
- Understanding the paperwork relating to your child.
- Give you guidance on the Education Health Care Plan process, in order for you to write a strong case for your child's assessment.
- Complete a detailed Education Health Care Plan application on your behalf, to presenting a cohesive argument, to ensure you have the best possible outcome for your child.
- Help you to complete a strong case for an appeal and the necessary paperwork.
- Go through your Education Health Care Plan to ensure it has been written correctly, and all of the evidence and interventions are included in the plan.
- Support you in an Annual Review.
- Liaising with the Special Educational Needs department on your behalf.
Contact us by email or through our contact us page.